Granular/Custom User Access Level (Permissions)
Some customers are online stores and they have an operation team.
- The agent will transfer contact to operation team for feedback (write comments to agent) then they will return back to the agent.
- Some operation teams may give read only mode with reply to contacts, just to search and review history if requested from his manager etc
- Some agents want to disable voice notes to customers, only to reply in text
So if possible to add permissions to each user:
- Enable/Disable reply to contacts (Read only)
Only they will use comments b/w teams and agents:
- Enable/Disable Send files
- Enable/Disable send survey
- Enable/Disable record voice notes
It's an internal process flow b/w teams >>> customer care will assign contact to operation team for feedback. They should document their response as comment and return back to agent to discuss the feedback with contact. The operation team does not have responsibility to answer contact direct, so we need to disable the reply to prevent the human mistakes.
Another suggestion is having one access level that is higher than Agent, but lower than Manager, in which they can access Dashboard, Contacts, Messages, Snippets, Settings: Users & Teams (but NOT workflows and most of the settings).